I’m a PhD student in Brown CS.
My sensei are Stan Zdonik, Seny Kamara, and Tarik Moataz. I also collaborate with Ugur Cetintemel, Carsten Binnig and Tim Kraska in the Database Group, Emanuel Zgraggen in the Graphics Group, and Eli Upfal and Lorenzo De Stefani in the Theory Group.
I am interested in the theories and designs of big data systems that are intelligent and safe. My research spans a broad area covering cryptography, data science/machine learning, and big data systems. I’m building encrypted data systems that are provably secure at Sifr Systems with some fantastic people. We’re much more secure than CryptDB.
- Critical Future’s Machine learning Consultancy, 2018
- Blockchain Warehouse, 2018
- Microsoft Research & AI, 2017
- Intel Labs, 2015
- Hadapt (Acquired by Teradata), 2013-14
- WalmartLabs, 2012
- Searchable encryption for mobile messaging in Signal
- Macau: statistical hypothesis testing based on resampling
- Machine learning algorithms in Spark
- Consistency control for machine learning algorithms
- R-tree in Rust
- Spark performance analysis tool
- VoltDB on non-volatile memory
- Deep Learning Specialization, Coursera / deeplearning.ai
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Improving Deep Neural Networks: Hyperparameter tuning, Regularization and Optimization
- Structuring Machine Learning Projects
- Convolutional Neural Networks
- Sequence Models